This simple mod for Pathfinder: Kingmaker replaces your main character’s portait with a feed from your webcam. Aimed primarily at Twitch Streamers, the goal is that you use this mod to replace your webcam overlay while streaming. While your face won’t be on stream all the time, it will replace the small portrait at the bottom of the screen and the half-sized portrait on your inventory screen etc.
- Download the UnityModManager.
- Download the zip below containing the mod files.
- Unzip and run the UnityModManager.
- First, you will need to patch the game to run mods. Select Pathfinder: Kingmaker from the Install tab and install the Mod Manager.
- Now go to the “Mods” tab and click “Install Mod” and point the mod manager to the zip file containing the mod.
- Run the game!
Important Note: If there is an update to Pathfinder: Kingmaker, you will need to re-run the UnityModManager to reinstall the patch into your game, but you won’t need to re-install the mod.
Grab the latest version of the mod below;